Bushnell Pro X7 Jolt Slope
Bushnell Pro X7 Jolt Slope can be extremely beneficial to those that intend to become very serious about the game of golf. Pick one up if you are interested and see how you can be a better golfer without having to do much at all.
No matter if you golf often or infrequently, there is a type of rangefinder that you can get some use out of. Bushnell Pro X7 Jolt Slope is an item that can be used by anyone who has a need for one and will likely be the last one you ever need. It is capable of doing many different things, and it does them well. Keep reading for everything you need to know about this model, so you can see that it would help you out when you’re on the course.
- Bushnell Pro X7 Jolt Slope can see great distances. This product is able to see up to 1 mile away, which is much longer than most models. It accomplishes this through its 7x magnification and the LCD display, so everything is always crystal clear and able to be seen plainly.
- Measures slope. It measures not only distance, which all models do, but also slope. This can give you a better understanding of how you need to hit the ball to get it to go to the proper place. It actually measures the slope within 1 degree of the angle of the ground, which helps you figure out how to get the right shot.
- Very accurate. Not only does Bushnell Pro X7 Jolt Slope measure the slope accurately, but it measures distance precisely as well. It can give you a measurement within half a yard of your target when you are looking at distances less than 550 feet away.
- Employs different technologies. There are quite a few other technologies that are used in this one too. One is called Jolt and it makes the product vibrate to tell you that it has your target in its view. Another is called Pinseeker, which allows it to scan and only locate objects that are important to you. It will not be picking up all the trees that are around and things like that. Moreover, it uses E.S.P., which is another Bushnell mechanism that lets the finder scan the landscape quickly and efficiently.
- Has a 2-year warranty
- Works all times of day
- Comes with case
- Not legal for tournaments
Who Is It Suited For
This product is best suited for those that are interested in improving their game and have a lot of time to do so. There are a few reasons for this.
- It has a large price tag, which means it isn’t perfect for everyone. You shouldn’t purchase it if you don’t have the money to spend on it, mostly because there are lots of cheaper items out there that can do many of the same things.
- This one is a lot more accurate than some others in its class, especially since it can see so far away. It is able to calculate up to a mile away, which is a feature that is quite impressive. It comes with a 2-year warranty and can be seen clearly at all times of the day. This is something that is a little rare, and it means you can play at whatever time you want since you will not be squinting to see what’s on the screen.
- Bushnell Pro X7 Jolt Slope is a lot larger than some other rangefinders out there, so it’s also heavier than most. This can be bad or good, depending on how you feel about it. As a heavier unit, you know it will be able to take a little bit of wear without breaking, and it will feel sturdier. On the other hand, it weighs more may keep you from being able to carry it wherever you want to go. It does come with a case for protection though, but you have to be careful with the case.
- The different technologies that are used in this help you have a better idea of what’s going on. Some are designed to help the machine find the target, and others are to help you get solid numbers and measurements. Since it is so complex, it may take you a bit of time to get used to. If you are someone that doesn’t like to read instructions, watch some videos on the product instead. Otherwise, you are just wasting your money. It is worth it to take the time, so you can use it properly.
- Using It. Most people are aware that products that measure slope are not allowed when you are playing in tournaments. Some courses do not allow them either. However, there are places you can use them, as they are great learning tools and can really improve your techniques. Be sure that you know what the rules are where you play, so you won’t get banned or in trouble. After using it a while, you might not even need it anymore, or just want to use it sometimes, so you can practice.
Bushnell Pro X7 Jolt Slope can be extremely beneficial to those that are retired or intend to become very serious about the game of golf. You can buy one if you are a beginner too, but I should warn you. This gadget is expensive and employs many helpful technologies, to get you closer to the target each time. Of course, it’s up to you to use the right club and line up the shots well, so it doesn’t do all the work for you. It can’t do the golfing for you, but it can do pretty much everything else.
The major things to know are that it comes with a warranty, it can be used no matter what amount of light is out there, and is waterproof. It is unable to be used everywhere, but when you’re just practicing or playing a game between friends, you shouldn’t have any problem with it. The product can also see very far away, which proves how powerful it is. Pick one up if you are interested and see how you can be a better golfer without having to do much at all.