Bushnell Tour Z6 Jolt
You can trust this product to do what it says it does. It has a couple of cons, but not anything that will keep you from being able to use it each time you golf. The things that make it a great purchase are that it can be used in any type of weather, in terms of being almost completely waterproof, as well as that the screen will be clearly visible in various types of weather as well
There are many types of rangefinders to purchase, and quite a few of these products are made by Bushnell. This is because Bushnell makes numerous noteworthy items, many of which help you see areas that are hard to see with the naked eye. It isn’t a big surprise that they would make golf rangefinders, to help you improve your game and see the areas that are most important clearly. Here’s a review of the Bushnell Tour Z6 Tour, which is a popular model that has a lot of features to take advantage of.
- The device is waterproof, meaning it is able to be protected even if you get caught golfing when it’s raining outside. The battery door compartment is also designed to keep debris and water out, so the battery is sure to stay safe as well. This may mean that the product will last you longer than other models, especially when you take care of it properly.
- You don’t have to worry about accuracy when it comes to this one either. It can see anywhere between 5 and 1300 yards away or can locate a flag from a bit over 450 yards. You should always be able to meet your mark, whether you are just trying to get farther on the green or to a certain flag. Furthermore, it has an accuracy of within ½ a yard, if you are looking 125 yards or closer.
- Uses JOLT technology. Another thing that makes this one special is the JOLT technology. This simply means that the gadget vibrates whenever it gets a clear shot of the flag. You will not be left wondering when you are on target, which can save you time and make your game better.
- Great for most weather conditions. Since this one is waterproof, it is great for all types of conditions. If you can get out there and golf, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be able to use this machine. You won’t have to worry about what type of weather you’re in, even if there is a slight storm or it’s extremely sunny. The screen allows for you to be able to read it in these weather conditions as well.
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
- Easy to use
- Can use on most courses
- Constructed of metal and rubber
- Can magnify up to 6x
- Doesn’t measure slope
- Have to get used to it
Who Its Best Suited For
This rangefinder is a great fit for someone that plays golf a lot and is either semi-professional or professional. You are able to use this item on most courses, since it doesn’t measure slope. It will only give you the distances you need for the ball to read the flag or the target, so it isn’t considered cheating. At the same time, it gives you a little bit of an advantage because it can tell you how hard you need to hit the ball, or what club you need to use in order to make the shot properly.
You can even use this one as a beginner, but you’ll likely need to practice using it a bit to get used to it. There are a few things that set this one apart from other units. One is that the crosshairs are red, so you can see it in all parts of the day and in different types of weather. Another aspect is that it has a metal and rubber outer, so it is rather rugged. It comes with a storage case to keep it safe and handy as well, so you can place it right in your golf bag, to have it nearby at all times.
You can magnify your view up to 6 times and can see up to 1300 yards away. This is a long way and the accuracy gets better the closer you are looking to the flag or target. There is a 2-year warranty to count on and the product itself is attractive to carry around too, since it is black with white trim. It should blend in well with your gear but not be so hard to spot that you won’t be able to find it when you need it.
One thing you will have to get used to is getting a clear shot of the flag. While the machine is easy to use, you might have to practice a bit to be right on the money when it comes to distances, so you can line up the shots that will work the best for you. It shouldn’t take too long to get used to, and as long as the battery stays working well, and you won’t have to sight it in again after you first get used to it the first time.
You can trust this product to do what it says it does. It has a couple of cons, but not anything that will keep you from being able to use it each time you golf. The things that make it a great purchase are that it can be used in any type of weather, in terms of being almost completely waterproof, as well as that the screen will be clearly visible in various types of weather as well. Pair that with the fact that it can be used without breaking any club rules and you have something that may become a great tool to use when you are trying to relax at the golf course. It vibrates to let you know when it locks on and it can see a great distance away with a decent amount of accuracy. It is expensive but it also comparable to many other products out there that do the same thing. Anyone can use it and it only takes a few times to get used to it. You can do a lot to improve your skills and you can look good doing it too.