Bushnell Tour X Jolt
Choose Bushnell Tour X Jolt if you want something that will last a long time and allows you to get all the information you could possibly need. It is also easy to see and can be used for practice or competitive purposes. You can make it operate the way you want it to.
Not all rangefinders are used by professional golfers, but this type actually is. Bushnell Tour X Jolt is able to measure slope and distance, but you get to choose what measurements you want and if you want the display to be red or black. This gives you many options in the process and the device itself is easy to learn how to use. Besides that, it will last a long time and will always end up being useful. For more information about these features, as well as anything else you want to know, keep reading for all the pertinent details.
- Has 2 different display settings. There are two different display settings to choose from, depending on how the day looks. One has a black display and the other has a red display, so whether it is sunny or overcast, you should be able to get a good look at the readings.
- Uses JOLT technology. This feature simply means that the gadget buzzes when it finds a flag. It can come in handy because it alerts you that you are on the right track, even if you aren’t paying attention. You will know that the measurements being given are exactly what you want.
- Resists rain. The durable construction allows it to resist rain. This is because of the watertight seals that do not allow the product to hold water. It’s unable to get into any of the delicate pieces that make this one work so well.
- Great for tournament play. This is great for tournaments or for any other occasion where you want to golf. The product measures slope and distance, which can help you start to learn the courses you are on better, and help you line up your shots. On the other hand, you can disable the slope measurements by removing the red plate. The red plate will not be able to be utilized on all courses, but the other plate, which is black, only measures distance. It doesn’t break any rules and is even used by some professional golfers when they are playing in professional events.
- Has good accuracy. It is able to measure distance well because it has a class 1 laser that gets the job done. It is accurate to within 0.5 yards of the target.
- Comes with 2-year warranty
- Has 6x magnification
- Can see up to 1300 yards away
- Compact construction
- Carrying case included
- Have to be careful with it
Who is it Suited For
This electronic device is perfect for someone that is very serious about golf and wants to invest in a product that can greatly improve his or her game. You can learn all about how slope measurement works when you’re practicing, and then swap out the plate pieces, so you can still use it when you’re playing in a tournament or with your friends.
It may also be good for someone that really wants to improve their game. One of the best ways to do this is by learning how the distances work, and how the slope affects these distances, both of the things that this product excels at. Once you learn these aspects of the game, it becomes much easier to line up your shots and go farther.
The product comes with a 2-year warranty and has 6x magnification in the eyepiece, which is considered to be high definition. This works a little bit like a microscope so that you will be able to see clearly even far down the green. In fact, it is designed to see around 1300 yards away and is accurate at doing this.
It is not bulky since it can fit in the palm of your hand, and even comes with a carrying case, so it won’t become damaged. The design is red, white, and black, so it’s quite distinctive as far as your golf tools go. This may make it easier to keep track of, keeping you from misplacing it. Some people had problems with the case and the device, mainly because they dropped it and it became scratched or damaged.
This is a big faux pas. You can’t drop this piece of equipment because of the very sensitive laser that it has. If you drop it and it hits something hard, the internal parts may become maladjusted and not be able to give you accurate readings anymore, which is what you do not want to happen. Protect it when you use it, much like you do when you use your cell phone.
This tiny product looks like a little camera, but it is much more complicated than that. It is designed to give you accurate readings regarding where your ball needs to go, in order to get to the flag or another landmark. It is able to tell you slope and elevation, as well as a measure of distance, and it can do this in a variety of different types of light. There are two settings for the display to help with this, so you can see the numbers clearly, no matter what time of the day you’re playing.
A model like this one is perfect for those that plan to learn everything they can about getting the ball to go where they want. It helps when choosing the right club to work with, and it is something that will give great results each time.
You will have to get used to using it and you have to take precautions so that you don’t damage the unit as well. If you do, you may no longer be able to trust the readings that you are getting.
Choose this one if you want something that will last a long time and allows you to get all the information you could possibly need. It is also easy to see and can be used for practice or competitive purposes. You can make it operate the way you want it to.