Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt
Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt is an affordable option that can fit into any golfer’s lifestyle. It is perfect for men, women, or even those that picked up the game late in life.
Golf rangefinders are valuable items but may be something that you have never heard of. You may also think you don’t need one since you might not grasp how they can help you. They are simply devices that help you learn how to golf better, specifically letting you know how far away flags are, so you can choose the right club for the job. Additionally, there are models that are simple to use, and you can learn how to operate in just minutes. They can even help you learn how to control your shots better. One easy to use model is the Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt, which is perfect for anyone that wants to get a quality rangefinder but doesn’t want a lot of bells and whistles. Here’s a look at what it can do.
- Quite accurate. If you need your shot to be right on the money, you need a device that is accurate. Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt is powerful enough to have a high level of accuracy. It can see up to 1000 yards away but will work best if you are looking a little bit closer. The optimal distances are from 150 up to 350 yards away, where it will give you the most precise distance amounts, within 1 yard of the target.
- Uses Jolt and Pinseeker. These two features are only available in Bushnell rangefinders. Jolt makes the gadget vibrate to let you know that you are locked on to a target. This signals you that you are on the right track and need to pay attention to the readings being given. Pinseeker is how the object determines what to look for. It does its best not to measure distances to things that are useless to you and focuses more so on holes.
- Weather resistant. It’s also designed to hold up in different weather conditions. For example, if you are outside playing a round of golf and there is a sudden thunderstorm with heavy rain, you can be sure that your rangefinder will be safe. The body of it is watertight, including the battery compartment, so it won’t take on water and become damaged. At the same time, you shouldn’t leave it out in the rain if you can help it.
- Easy to use. Since there isn’t a lot of stuff going on with Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt, it is easy to use. There is only one button to control it with, and you don’t have to be concerned about extra faceplates or anything like that. You can keep it simple and not be confused when you’re using it.
- Can use in tournaments. The fact that it only measures distances allows it to be great for tournament play. It should also be just fine at whatever club or course you frequent, but make sure that you know the rules before you use it.
- Clear display
- 5x magnification
- Can use with tripod
- Can use in tournaments
- Doesn’t measure slope
Who Is It Suited For
This one is suited for pretty much anyone that wants to use a product like this, especially if they haven’t used one before. It is great for a first rangefinder, and it will be easy to learn how to use. It gives you enough information where you won’t be lost, and you can still work on your game, so you’re able to become better at it, if that’s your goal.
Other things you should be aware of before you buy one are that it has a clear screen, ensuring you will not get distorted results, it can magnify up to 5x, and you can use a tripod with it. Each of these features helps if you need to see far away and could use a little help.
It is much more affordable than other units and lightweight to boot. You should be able to utilize it whether you are a man or woman, so don’t hesitate to pick one up and try it if you’re interested. Although it is simple by most rangefinder standards, that doesn’t mean it’s not powerful and won’t give you results you can count on.
The product is not perfect though. There are a couple of things that you should keep in mind. It absolutely does not measure slope, which means you won’t have that extra information to help you line up shots, but that also lets you know that you will be able to use this one just about anywhere without breaking the rules. No one should think you’re a cheater if you use it. The other thing is that you have to learn how to use it. This means figuring out what each symbol in the display means and using the finder properly. Otherwise, you aren’t going to understand what is being exposed to you. There are special icons that show up to let you know what’s going on and the screen lets you know when it’s scanning too, so there’s plenty of stuff to keep up with.
Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt is an affordable option that can fit into any golfer’s lifestyle. It is perfect for men, women, or even those that picked up the game late in life. It isn’t one of those models that only techies can use, as it is designed to be simple, but also powerful.
It’s compact and able to stand up to the elements, which is a plus, especially if you golf somewhere that has eclectic weather conditions in the summer. Besides that, it employs plenty of technology to make it one of the most powerful gadgets in your golf bag.
Even when you purchase one for yourself, your friends will likely want to use it too. They can do this, and it shouldn’t affect your numbers at all, so let them try it out as well if you’re feeling charitable. You will not have to let them know how inexpensive it is or how easy it is to use unless you want to.